- What is We Love Testing?
It’s a program for community members who, well, love testing! Basically, we’ll give you free product samples, and you test and review them. Your reviews can be videos on YouTube, text reviews on the community or social media, or something completely creative and different. To participate in this program, just follow the steps below:
- How to enter
- Sign in with your community account (make a free account if you haven’t yet!).
- Read the We Love Testing rules.
- Find the product you want to test.
- Click the “TEST IT” button.
- Fill out the application, and wait for us to get back to you.
- Selection Criteria
Applicants who meet some of the criteria below will be prioritized. However, you don’t have to meet all the criteria to be chosen.
- Provide a complete personal profile, including your social media (we will only use this information to screen your application and we will never share it).
- Be specific in your testing plan (include where you will post your review, what form your review will take, and specifically how you plan to put the product through its paces).
- Contribute product reviews in the community Product Review section (social media reviews count too, just share the link in the Product Review section!).
- Complete the survey (not every product has a survey).
- Copying others’ testing plans or failing to submit a review link will result in disqualification from future We Love Testing programs.
- You can sign up for multiple products at the same time, but you will be chosen for only one product at one time.
- Tester Announcements
We’ll announce our testers on the Testing page. Selected testers will be contacted by us directly to confirm participation and provide shipping information.
- Sample Delivery
Samples will be sent out to selected testers as soon as they reply to our email confirming their participation and submitting their shipping address. We will try in all cases to ship product samples in a timely manner, no more than two weeks after the tester announcement.
- Review Submission
- You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, forums, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #OneTwoFit and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have finished your review, you also need to email us your review link within two weeks. If you haven’t sent a review link after two weeks, you will be disqualified for future We Love Testing programs. (Please email us in advance if extenuating circumstances will prevent you from making the deadline.)
- If you are selected as a tester, you will not be able to sign up for other ongoing testings until you finish the review submission process.
- Please note it usually takes up to 3 days to approve your submitted review link and for it to show up on the community. Incorrect or broken links will not be approved.
- Once you have submitted your review, OneTwoFit reserves the right to use, edit, and repost your submitted content.
- Creating a post in the Product Review category will get you 10 Experience Points and 10 FitCoins (up to 3 times per day).